Our Social Enterprises | Empowering Communities
- All employees are properly trained, which includes CPI and Conflict Resolution
- OSHA Certified
- Background Checks Performed
- Live Scans for Programs that include minors
- Regular monthly training and update
Main: 661-579-0881 | email@example.com
Community Peer Ambassadors, Community Outreach, and Janitorial Services
Our Community Peer Ambassadors and Janitorial services are here to service the community and companies with care and a trauma-informed approach.
Ambassador Line: 323-629-5996 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Trauma Informed Care
Timelist Community Peer Ambassadors (CPAs) is a social enterprise of the TimeList Group that provides exceptional peer support services to its clients while providing talented men and women impacted by incarceration with a second chance at being productive, working members of society. We view the justice-impacted backgrounds of our personnel as an asset when working with marginalized communities who share similar lived experiences.
Compassionate services that build community.
We offer trauma-informed peer services for various organizations, including nonprofit agencies, apartment complexes, homeless service centers, schools, city events, and community-based events.
- Making ourselves visible and available whenever someone is in distress or crisis
- Maintain positive relationships with first responders
- To Maintain positive relationships with tenants
- Offering residents access to community resources
- Helping residents with securing their personal property to prevent losses and damages
- Reporting and Strategic Planning
- CPI training
- Suicide Prevention
- Regular training for CPA personnel through our training manual
- Community engagement
- Crowd management and support
- Anticipating the needs of the community
- Resource dissemination
About Community Peer Ambassadors (CPAs)
Timelist CPA service recruits and trains the most dedicated, trauma-informed individuals with justice-impacted backgrounds to perform peer support and outreach duties. CPAs have a 0% recidivism rate and operate with purpose and integrity, making it easy for organizations and agencies to partner with them.
Timelist CPA services transform the lives of its personnel, who in turn have a positive impact on the communities they serve. As experts in communicating with marginalized populations, our approach is based on dedication, compassion, and shared lived experience. Our CPA Program’s vision is to exceed its customers’ expectations and train our CPA personnel to create the highest level of care for communities through a compassionate and trauma-informed set of crisis prevention strategies.
We are a wrap-around service organization.