As a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, we are responsible for transparency to our community and donors.
TimeList Group is in good standing with the IRS. We make our IRS Form 990 available for review, as the law requires. We work hard to ensure the organization’s long-term sustainability of our services.
If you would like to become a TimeList supporter, please visit our donation page.
Financial Picture (2022-2023)
- Personnel Cost: $2.82 million
- Payroll Taxes: $780,000
- Direct Service & Related Expenses: $1.1 million
- Indirect: $75,000
- Budget Total: $4.7 million
- Income: $5.2 million
Federal Tax Returns (990)
Primary Funding Sources
- California of Department and Rehabilitation // Subsidized Treatment Optimizing Program – (S.T.O.P)
- Los Angeles County, Department of Health Services // Office of Diversion & Reentry (ODR)
- Community Peer Ambassador Services // Social Enterprise Contracting
- Private Donors
- Foundations, i.e., Hilton Foundation, California Community Foundation, Raza Foundation, Islamic Relief Foundation, California Endowment, REDF.