We are grassroots at heart, so we know and understand that the way to push a vital mission and vision is through multi-media. Therefore, we needed to create this department responsible for our Public Relations, Communications, and Marketing activity.
Anyone seeking to do a story or interview anyone from our agency, please note that we are passionate about the following causes:
- Second Chances for Returning Citizens
- Housing First
- Access to permanent housing for individuals with felonies or who are experiencing homelessness
- Access to affordable housing and housing voucher programs for returning citizens
- The elimination of Life Without the Possibility of Parole for Youth Offenders
- Ban the Box
- Beds Not Sidewalks
- Jobs Not Jails
- Education Not Prisons
- Restorative Justice
Story-telling and Lived Experiences
Stories to ask about:
- The Timelist Alumni, who are they?
- How was the TimeList Group started inside the prison system as a Self-Help Group?
- How many employees were formerly incarcerated?
- How were they able to start a security company?
- Our take on ending homelessness.
- What is our recidivism rate as an agency?
For inquiries, please contact our Chief Marketing and PR Representative:
Amplified Marketing Partnerships
Gwynet Charles Bryant
President & CEO