Timelist Security is a social enterprise of the Timelist Group, that provides exceptional security services to its clients while providing talented men and women impacted by incarceration with a second chance at being productive, working members of society. We view the justice-impacted backgrounds of our personnel as an asset when working with marginalized communities who share similar lived experiences.
Compassionate security services that build community.
We offer security services for a variety of organizations including: nonprofit agencies, apartment complexes, homeless service centers, city events and community-based events.
- Coverage for special events
- Obtaining and facilitating help from first responders (when needed)
- Coverage for major entrance points
- Crowd control
- Anticipate and deescalate event violence
- Parking lot coverage
- Regularly patrolling premises
- Monitoring surveillance equipment
- Security needs for shelters and other types of homeless facilities and affordable housing
- Preventing losses and damages
- Reporting and Strategic Planning
- Security Consulting - oversight to existing security to make premises safer
- Regular training for security personnel through our training manual
- Community engagement
- Crowd control
- Anticipating the needs of the community
- Resource dissemination
About Our Social Enterprise
Timelist Security recruits and trains the most dedicated, trauma-informed individuals with justice-impacted backgrounds to perform security and outreach duties. Guards have a 0% recidivism rate and operate with purpose and integrity, making it easy for organizations and agencies to partner with them.
Timelist Security services transform the lives of its personnel who in turn have a positive impact on the communities they serve. As experts in communicating with marginalized populations, our approach is based on dedication, compassion and shared lived experience. The vision of Timelist Securities is to exceed the expectations of its customers and to train our security personnel to create the highest level of safety for communities through a compassionate and trauma-informed set of strategies that prevent escalation.