Beginning December 1, 2017: Volunteer Meetings/Training will be on the first Monday of every Month from 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Enroll now by emailing us at: email@example.com and request an application or download a copy from the bottom of this page.
- Keep Facebook page up to date with activities, taking pictures, inspirational posts, event notices, etc.
- Assist with set-up at events, meetings, activities and event set up at designated locations
This task requires a total of three volunteers with a team leader that will represent the Timelist Group.
- Attending meetings at City Council for Los Angeles, Board of supervisors LA County meetings.
- Research new policies, legislations that impact our work.
- Researching grants opportunities that align with Timelist Group housing, reentry advocacy and programming.
This task requires three volunteers.
- Being assigned to individuals that need mentor support.
- Create a goal set plan.
- Maintain journal for progress reports.
- If minor, parents will have to sign waiver to enroll clients into youth program.
- Make follow up calls or visits to mentee with parent consent.
- Academic tutoring in Math, Science and English Grammar
- College prep and application submission
- How to obtain financial aid and apply for student grants.