|· Education & Career Coach|
|· Reentry Coach|
|· Office Assistant|
|· IT Technology Coach|
|· Marketing Specialist|
|· Math, English Tutor|
|· GED Tutor|
|· Outreach Support Team|
We always seek to establish more ways that we can increase our potential for positive outcomes as an organization. In doing so we place positive results at the highest level of service delivery. We ask the community to join our team, get involved and become a part of the solution. We urge you to bring your professionally, service and dedication as a potential employee, intern or volunteer.
We are not taking applications for employment positions at this time.
INTERN/VOLUNTEER TASK LIST
- Keep Facebook page up to date with activities, inspirational posts, event notices, etc.
- Generating informational memoranda to state and county correctional agencies about Timelist Group services in Alameda County, Union City.
- Coordinate events, meetings, activities and event set up at designated locations
- Communication with agencies regarding our program.
This task requires a total of three volunteers with a team leader.
- Mail delivery and pick up from P.O. Box (Hayward) B Street Office.
- Organizing and maintaining files and documents in chronological manner.
- Program research; studying evidence based practices and how to measure outcomes
- Learn how to navigate through the Cisco Networking Academy netspace portal to better assist students and to create lesson plans.
- Researching grants opportunities
This task requires two volunteers. They will coordinate with correspondence team.
- Responding to incoming mail from inmates, i.e. inquiries and request for certificates for program at their facility and support letters for life term inmates.
- Mailing general informational material.
- Keep track of all incoming and outgoing mail through Timelist spreadsheet.
This task requires three volunteers and training in jail/prison policy on correspondences
- Being assigned to individuals that need mentor support.
- Outreach Support Team
- Create a goal set plan.
- Maintain journal for progress reports.
- If minor, parents will have to sign waiver in order to enroll clients into this program.
- Make follow up calls or visits to mentee with parent consent.
This task requires unlimited number of volunteers on standby with proper training through the Timelist Group in order to administer mentoring services. This is to establish policy, guidelines that keep us within the boundaries of client staff interaction.
- Learn Timelist Group curriculum in order to conduct group sessions with clients in the program.
- Setting up meetings with two or more individuals to participate in the workshop curriculum.
- Public speaking and group interaction is the main feature of this activity.
- Assist clients with developing resume and job search
- Academic tutoring in Math, Science and English Grammar
- College prep and application submission
- IT Technology
Other task includes:
Life Skills, Career Counseling and office clean up and beautification.
This task requires unlimited number of volunteers with some background in public speaking and group counseling. However, there will be training for those interested in this role as a volunteer.
Submit an application and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org subject line: Careers
Interviews may be conducted via Skype ID: andre.wiley4