Utilizing our Timelist curricula we aim to end the cycle of violence, crime, poverty, unemployment and recidivism. This is an educational platform created by formerly incarcerated individuals. The curricula is designed to empower individuals that participate in our workshop series and complete our courses.
Timelist Programs is based at Roots Community Health Center
We need your continued support to provide these services to our members. Please make a contribution today.
- Life Skills or Soft Skills training
- Skills Development/Job Training through Cisco Networking Academy
- Job Placement
- Family Reunification
- GED prep and enrollment, adult math ON-LINE
- Computer Literacy
- Business development and planning
- Drug & Alcohol counseling sessions
- Follow up services