A nonprofit organization dedicated to eradicating gang violence in and around California.
I’m Yusef. I currently work as a high school teacher, so I see first hand what is happening to our youth.
I also used to be a gang member.
Now, I’m the founder of a nonprofit organization– TimeList Group. Our organization is dedicated to eradicating gang violence through coaching individuals and hosting programs for at-risk individuals.
After serving 21 years in prison and using that time to reform my life, I now know what it takes to eradicate violent crime. Your contribution will have a tremendous impact because now I can work daily towards cleaning up the street of our community. I have a model that could work throughout the United States.
Your money will help our organization in the following ways:
- cover the expenses for space, workshop materials and other program related expenses
- make home visits to at-risk individuals, as we coach them
It is important that we be able to make home visits to people at-risk. Paying for travel expenses and allocating space for programs away from the office. Paying for workshop material for a class room setting is also a great need.
It will take at least 1 to 3 years to get grants and funding from the state, so your contribution will allow us to provide a service for free until those grants begin to come in.
Lives can be changed without service fees, which would create genuine services from the heart.
Other Ways You Can Help
- If you know of any at-risk individuals near the East Bay Area, please enroll them in our program under the Timelist Group.
- Office supplies and class room supplies are always useful.
- Getting the word out about the Timelist Group will surely help this cause.
TimeList is in the process of obtaining it’s 501(c)(3) paperwork.